вторник, 24 август 2010 г.

The winner and top 3 of You Are My Heart challenge

Hi girls

Thanks so much to everyone who played along with us in our ' Your Are My Heart challenge'
All of your creations were gorgeous but alas we can only have one winner.

The winner chosen by random.org is

drum roll please!!!!!!and that is Donna with this gorgeous card


Congratulations Donna please contact us at r_raeva@gmail.com to claim your prize.

and our top three for this week:)

No 49 Darling Ho

No 4 Shirley


No 14 Linda
Congratulations girls:) Don't forget to grab yourself a banner from the right side bar and don't forget to play along with our 'Christmas challenge'

3 коментара:

My Card Heaven каза...

Wonderful news...
Thanks so much!
Donna H xxx

kariluis каза...

Hi Donna,
i hope you are going to read this since there is a mistake in my email address. Please mail me at rraeva@gmail.com for the prize.

hugs
Kari

darling Ho каза...

WOW!
I just saw the news yesterday!
(Sorry for belated. I am a little buzy last week.)
I am so surprised for this honor.
Thanks for choose me. :)