неделя, 16 май 2010 г.

Cute & Cuddly random winner & Top Three...

Първо искам да благодаря на всички, които участваха в това първо за мен предизвикателство като член на дизайнерският екип. Честно, да разглеждам вашите творби беше истинско удоволствие....

I just wanted firstly to thank everyone who joined in with my first challenge since joining 'The Crazy Challenge' I really enjoyed looking at your fab creations this week...


Победителят тази седмица е....
The winner of the Cute & Cuddly challenge is..... Clare and her gorgeous card








Моля пишете ми мейл на адрес shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com за да мога възможно най-бързо да ви изпратя наградата.
Please contact me Shell.... at shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com and I will get your Create & Craft goodies in the post to you.


А ето и нашето Щуро Топ3
Now its time for our TOP3





Congrats ladies!!! Make sure you grab our Top 3 banner and put it on your blog...
Поздравления дами!!!

Make sure you come back later for details of this weeks challenge...

3 коментара:

CraftyC каза...

Thankyou so much for choosing my card as the winner. I am so happy. Cant send any emails from my computer and I know you need me address so will be in contact with you soon as I can!
Many Thanks
Clairex

Deb Neerman каза...

Thanks so much for picking my card for the Top 3! I'm thrilled and honored ... thank you ladies!!

Kim E каза...

What an honor to be chosen for the Top 3. Thank you so much! Hugs, Kim